Your Ad Here

2010-09-29

ONE PIECE MANGA CHAPTER 598 SPOILER

???: Luffy!
Luffy: Yeah, I’m coming.
Narration: Two years have pased
since the War between Marine HQ
and Whitebeard pirates took place.
This is the Rusukaina island, north
west of the Amazon Lily
Luffy: Time went so fast…. 2 years
already, huh?
Marguerite: The Ship’s ready! We
can set sail any time!
Luffy: Yeah, thanks!
Luffy: Hey! Look carefully… these
are my friends!
Lion:
Hancock: Haha. impressive.
Sonia: He’s become the boss of this
island


Luffy: Because I became friends
with them, I didn ’t get the chance
to eat them! They look delicious
Hancock: It’s alright Luffy! I’ve got
all your favorites loaded on the
ship!
Don ’t you think someone so
thoughtful would be perfect as
your wife ?
Luffy: I’m not going to marry you!
But thanks for the food!
Hancock:Oh, you ’re so awesome
even when you’re so cruel..!
Sonia: Rayleigh left half an year
ago, so I ’m sure he’s waiting for
you at Sabaody.
Luffy: Yeah, I finished all the basics
in one year
(at the animals) Looks like I’ll be
parting both you guys and this
island now …
Luffy: Alright, let’s go!
Grand Line Sabaody Archipelago
pirate: All those pirates that
survived through the travel of the
first half of GrandLine have
gathered here again
It was exciting 2 years ago when
guys like Kid and Drake all
gathered here!
Now that generation is causing
ruckus in the New World .
I wouldn’t say it’s as impressive this
time, but we do have a few bounty
heads over 100million berry
again
pirate: But it’s qutie surprising…
after two years of hiatus, and
everyone thought them dead.. the
Straw Hat pirates suddenly showed
up on this island!
And they ’re looking for
crewmates…!! They want to
expand their crew and wreck
havoc at the New World!
I get shivers just thinking about it,
maybe I ’ll ask them to let me in!
civilian: Can’t you do something
about it!?
civilian: The ticket is sold out, what,
did you expect it not to!?
It ’s great star “Soul King” Brook is
having the final Live of his World
Tour here on this island!! The
concert is already packed!!
Brook: Hey Manager, I’m making
this the BEST LIVE EVER!!
Longarm Managers: Oh, please do!!
The TD (tone dial?) sales is at the
peak, selling over millions!
You ’re now the king of the Soul
Music industry! Listen to these
cheers!!
Brook: Tell you what… before the
live, I have something important to
tell you!!
manager: what ’s that?
——
33rd Grove, Sabaody Park Concert
Hall “Shabondy Dome”
crowd: Brook! Brook!!
BOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNEEEEEEE
Brook: Hey!
crowd: It ’s the Soul King!!!
Brook: Cuz I’m a bone!!!
crowd: Kyaaa!! Brook-sama!!
guard: Bring the stretcher!! We got
people falling unconcious
everywhere!!
Brook: Let ’s make this!! The best!!
Anniversary!!!
Sabaody 44th GR
BEEP – [WOMAN - LOCK ON] BEEP
Sanji: Women!!!!!
This island has …. real ladies I’ve
dreamed about day in and day
out!!
Viva Sabaody!!! I NEED
LADY~~~~!!!!!
okama: We part here Sanji-kyun!
We ’re gonna miss you! Hopefully
we’ll meet once again somewhere!
Sanji: The hell I will!! But thanks for
bringing me here, and give my
gratitude to Iva. See ya!!
(-kyun is a otaku slang of -kun,
used when addressing a cute boy)
———
okama: He’s as wild as always! Hey
did you know? Boys always act
mean to ones they love!
I can ’t… I can’t forget about him!!
Sanji: Just wait for me,
Namiswaaaaaan!! Robin
chaaaaaan!! Your man Sanji have
returned from Hell!!
Meanwhile, at a bar…
Bartender: did you hear? They
moved the Marine HQ.
Nami: Isn ’t it at Marineford, near
this place?
Bartender: They exchanged the
location with G1, which was on the
other side of Red Line.
The new Fleet Admiral after
Sengoku has shown his
determination by locating the HQ
right in the sea where the Yonkou
are!
But because of that, the threat
from the HQ being near has
lessened in the 2 years … and this
island has gained many lawless
areas ….
Nami: Oh so that’s why…. It
seemed to me this place has gotten
rough compared to two years
ago …
???: Eh!? Did I hear you right!?
Bounty of 55 million berries ….!?
AM!!
pirate: gyaaa!!!
Fake Luffy: Go read the poster
again … I said MINIMUM of 70
million berry.
I ’m not going to make talks with
pirate captains with any less than
that …. how did you even get to this
place with a bounty like that?
Get lost, you piece of trash!! I ’m the
son of the revolutionary Dragon!!
Fake Nami: heheh
pirate: ….damn!!!
Fake Sogeking: We have no use for
useless ones like you … we’re
chosen pirates!!
We ’re on a whole another level
than you, don’t think anyone can
just join us!!
[Pirate StrawHat Pirates Captain
Monkey D Luffy & his crew
(Sogeking, Franky, Nami)]
pirate: Damn, that Strawhat Luffy is
ruthless …
pirate: yeah, but it’s to be
expected… they have
achivements…
Fake Luffy: Hey Franky, how many
do we have?
Fake Franky: Looks around 100
men … three pirate groups have
joined us completely, with 10
bounty heads.
Fake Luffy: And of those, two of
them are famous rookies!!
The “Wet haired” Cariboo and
“Bloody” Koriboo
270 million (? blurry) and 190
million bounty head pirate captain
brothers.
Dohahaha, those guys are quite
useful!
We ’ll need to collect more
underlings… hey bartender, more
booze!!
Oh, and you over there… woman.
Stop drinking in solitude, come over
here!
Hehehe … that’s a fine one.
Nami: No thanks. I’m waiting for a
man.
pirate: She refused…!!
Bartender: (Hey, you should listen
to him!! That man over there is
Strawhat Luffy!!
He ’s a nutcase that charged in at
the war 2 years ago!! You’ve heard
of him, right!?)
Fake Sogeking: Hahahaha, waiting
for a man!? I bet he ’s a weakling
that would cry and beg for mercy if
he hears Captain Luffy ’s name!!
Hurry up and come over here
already!
Nami: I’m going to say this just
once more.
I said, you ’re no good for me, and
I’m not going to drink with
someone like you.
Got it? Strawhat …. who again?
Fake Luffy: I said Strawhat Luffy!!
pirates: oh crap …!!!
Fake Nami: Alright then, I’ll narrow
it down to two choices for you.
Are you going to answer Captain
Luffy ’s offer? Or do you want to
die?
Oh, and I’m a bounty head as well.
I’m known as “Cat Burglar” Nami.
Don’t piss me off!!
Usopp: Hissatu Green Star……!!
Usopp: “Devil”!!
Fake Nami: Gyaaa!! What’s this!?
Fake Luffy: What the hell is this!?
Plants!?
Fake Nami: Help me, Captain!!
Fake Luffy: Stay away from me!!
Usopp: So will you drink with me,
babe?
Nami: Oh~~!! Usopp, it ’s been a long
time!! What’s with you!! You’re
gotten a bit buff!!
Usopp: Ow!! And you’ve gotten
even more… endowed….!
Fake Franky: What the? That puny
looking man is the man she was
waiting for!?
Nami: You did that!?
Usopp: Yeah, that ’s my new
weapon Pop Green!! I didn’t spend
the last 2 years staring off into the
sea you know!
I ’m sorry, but I’m graduating the
“Weak Trio” with you and Chopper!!
I’ve become a warrior who’s never
surprised of anything!!
Fake Sogeking: Hey brat, you didn’t
cause this did you!?
Usopop: Whaaaat!? Sogeking!?
How !?
Nami: Usopp, ignore him …
Nami: Let’s change the bar! I have
something to ask you too!
Fake Luffy: What bastards!! Who
the hell do you think I am!!
Usopp: What!? Luffy!?
Bartender: Excuse me ma ’am, you
haven’t paid yet!!
Fake Luffy: Bring them back, or I’ll
lose face!!
Fake Nami: What’s with these black
soap bubbles?
Bartender: Ma’am, the bill!!
Fake Luffy: What’s this…. clouds??
BOOOOOOOOOOMMM THUNDERRRR
Fake Luffy & co: GYAAAAAA!!!!
Nami: … And so, I got these new
technology, and…
Usopp: Are you serious? You were
on a sky island?
Fake Luffy: …… find those two, and
shoot them to death!!
Sanji: What!? The first one here is
that stupid swordsman!?
… . Damn, our restart is gonna have
some storms coming.
Shakky: And Franky-chan was the
second. He came around 10 days
ago, and went to the ship right
away
Sanji: Oh good, so Sunny is ok?
Rayleigh: Of course, not a scratch
on it, and coating is finished. “He”
did a great job as well.
Duval: I don’t regret this injury of
honor!!
Flying Fish Riders: Yeah!! One Year
for full recovery!!
Sanji: I didn’t realize you’re so
honorable. I thank you, Duval.
Duval: What ’s that? Handsome!?
Ahahahaha, I’m just returning you
the favor, young master!
Rainy day, windy day … strong
pirates came after that ship
constantly, and I fought them off
day after day, and getting injured
in the process, and ….
Shakky: And Nami-chan came third,
Sanji: NNNNAMISAAAAAN!! Where!?
Where is she!?
Shakky: She was bored, so she
went out to shopping
Duval: He ’s no longer interested in
my heroic tales!?
—–
Shakky: 4th one was Usopp-chan,
he came three days ago and went
out to the town ….
Fifth one was Chopper-chan, who
came yesterday, and then you.
Sanji: (Nami-san is shopping Nami-
san is shopping ….)
Shakky: Brook-chan came today
for his live performance, so there’s
7 crew including yourself on this
island now.
Sanji: Live?
Rayleigh: That leaves just Nico
Robin and Luffy.
It ’s normally a very hard task to
just arrivef at this island. You got
one hell of a crew there, I ’m glad all
of you seem to arrive here fine!
Sanji: Yeah, but I ’m surprised that
you were training Luffy… he must
be amazingly strong now
Rayleigh: I haven ’t seen him in half
an year either. I’m looking forward
to his further growth!
Sanji: Oh god what kind of growth
has Nami-san gone through in two
years!! (nosebleed)
Rayleigh: Hey … you alright?
???: This is Sabaody Archpelago…
I’ve found Nico Robin
???: Don’t kill her. Make sure to
bring her back
Robin: I hope I lost them….
(Brook’s Live? Strawhat Pirates
crew recruit?)
Just what is going on here…. “Soul
King”??
47th GR
Chopper: hey, Zoro! Sanji! Robin!
What ’s up, it’s been a long time!
In the two years, you two have
gotten so close Zoro and Sanji!
But how come you won ’t even talk
to me? Hm? You embarrassed?
Ahahahahaha
Fake Zoro: (He’s following us…
what’s with this speaking raccoon!?)
Fake Sanji: (I’ve been telling you,
look at this!)
Wanted Poster
Chopoper: Hm?
Fake Sanji: (It’s the real “Cotton
Candy loving Chopper” 50 berry
(pet)!! He must have been
abandoned by his crew before they
died, and been living as a stray all
this time …)
Fake Zoro: (So it’s following us
thinking his masters have returned,
right? Then we should abandon our
fox, and keep the real one! Having
the same pet will give us more
believability!)
Chopper: You guys changed
somewhat! Well that’s fine with
me!
[Strawhat Pirates Zoro, Sanji, Robin,
and Chopper]
Fake Robin: We’re gonna keep it??
What does it eat?
Fake Sanji: Cotton Candy, of course!
Fake Robin: We don ’t have any!
Shoo! Shoo!! Go away! (at the fox)
Chopper: !?
Fake Robin: Come here, Chopper! I
got a cucumber for you!
Chopper: ….you look frightening,
Robin!
???: Now is the time!
Fake Robin: What?
Chopper: Oh, Robin!!
Fake Sanji: What!? Hey, Nico Robin!?
Chopper: Oh my god~~~! Robin ’s
been abducted!! It must be the
Kidnappers!!
???: This is Sabaody Archipelago!
We have captured Nico Robin!!
Although a fox that ’s biting her and
won’t let her go is with her as well!
[12th GR]
Robin: ……… I better hurry up, I
wonder if everyone’s there
already….
[Marineford - former Marine HQ
Marine division base G1]
Marine officer: The Strawhat Pirates
are at Sabaody Archipelago!?
Marine: Yes sir … apparently they
are recruiting crewmates…
Marine officer: Contact the HQ! If he
really is alive, this is a grieve
situation!! Gather the forces
immediately!
Marine: Yes sir!
[Sabaody Archipelago]
pirates: he ’s shot!!
Long nosed pirate: Why did you
suddenly fire!? What did we do to
you!?
Fake Luffy: I said I ’m sorry, just a
mistake. I’m looking for a pair like
you… a man and a woman with a
long hair and long nose.
… .Huh? You’re not gonna tell me
you have a problem with me, do
you?
Pirate: …… !!
Fake Luffy: Looks like you do.
[BLAM!!]
pirates: …..!! That Strawhat Luffy is
terrible!!
pirates: (Hey, hang in there! We’ll
carry you to the hospital right
away)
Fake Luffy: Look for them!! Find
those two and make an example
out of them!!
Luffy bumps into Fake Luffy, and
Faker falls
Luffy: Oh, did I bump into you?
Sorry! Cya!
pirates: What the hell, doesn ’t he
know who Strawhat Luffy is? He’s
dead!
Fake Luffy: Hold it there!!!
Luffy: ….. hm?

No comments:

Post a Comment