Your Ad Here

2010-09-29

BLEACH MANGA CHAPTER 422 SPOILER

In SS’s Karakura, Karakura’s repairs
and recovery are underway, while
Mayuri ’s subordinates prepare to
transition it back.
In the middle of town, Mayuri tells
the shinigami taking stock of the
situation for transfer that there
won ’t be Senkaimon for transfer
because it’s dangerous, so they
halt.
“ The margin of error is only 10!”
says Mayuri, while his subordinates
scream, “Hurry-! We’re gonna
die–!”


“Your naivete makes me puke”,
says Mayuri.
I’m finishing Hiyori’s treatment, but
for now she’ll be alright, says
Unohana, to Lisa who’s been asking
if she could help, “Well, the kidou’s
done all that it could, but
afterwards it ’s up to whether she
hasn’t given up her will to live.”
Unohana continues, “But I think
you know better than me how that
goes. ”
Thank you… Unohana-san, says
Hirako. “Why would you need to
thank me? I’m merely saving the
lives of our nakama, your words of
gratitude are unnecessary ”, says
Unohana.
“ I wasn’t planning on being called
nakama, but that idiot Hiyori got
that badly hurt …” Hirako sighs. “So
I will thank you again…. Unohana
san,” says Hirako.
Kenpachi (and Yachiru) and
Byakuya arrive at SS and meet
their divisions. They call for the
medical division for their wounds.
“ How was the fighting?”, asks his
division, “it wasn’t boring,” says
Kenpachi.
Hueco Mundo. The puppy
approaches the fallen Yammi. It
barks loudly. A blank eye opens,
and Yammi looks toward the
barking. The puppy wags it ’s tail
happily.
“ Why’d ya come here… Stupid
dog…” sighs Yammi. Then his eyes
go white. (he died?)
In SS’s Karakura town, Ichigo’s
loitering around while Urahara’s
shouting at him. While Ichigo asks
for everyone, Urahara tells him
they ’ve gone home.
“I know everyone wants to talk to
Kurosaki-san, but it’ll gonna be the
same story anyway so…,” Urahara
continues, “No way, what’re you
gonna do to their memory?” says
Ichigo.
“ This time I won’t change it”,
Urahara laughs, “Oh, that’s good, I
won’t have to hide it anymore, and
I don’t want to have to explain
again, ” smiles Ichigo.
“Well, Aizen’s seal and soul
containment will all be dealt with
by central 46, ” says Urahara.
“Oh yeah, that..” Ichigo says. “Why
are you making that face?” asks
Urahara.
“ I don’t really know myself,” Ichigo
smiles, “You don’t need to make
that face when you did the right
thing, ” says Urahara.
Ichigo asks, “Are you sure that
Aizen’s truly been rejected by the
Hougyoku now? Dad says that the
Hougyoku has the ability to detect
the hearts around it and distort
reality. ”
“It that’s so, what if Aizen’s desired
power wasn’t actually gone…” he
wonders.
“ While I was fighting on par with
him, I was able to feel his sword,”
says Ichigo, “That sword was asking
not to be left in solitude.”
“From the time of it’s birth, it’s
always had it’s gaze focused like
Aizen’s did, as if it was searching for
someone who could stand on the
same level as he did,
that ’s why, the moment Aizen
gave up because he couldn’t see it,
I wonder where his vow to be a
shinigami in his heart went to ….”
says Ichigo.
Someone asks, “IS that Kurosaki-
kun?”. The view pans around to
Orihime, then Ishida, Chad, Rukia
and Renji.
“ You ok? You look like you just
awoke, you idiot, what…” says
Rukia
Orihime says, “It’s really Kurosaki-
kun… I thought I couldn’t be wrong
but your hair’s gotten long so….
Thank…. Thank goodness,” while
tears well up in her eyes.
“ Of course it’s me, my head’s just
messed up all over… ” Ichigo, while
saying that, starts to collapse.
“ Ichigo!” everyone shouts,
“Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” Ichigo calls
out, and it’s off to next issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment