Your Ad Here

2010-10-20

Naruto Manga Chapter 514 Spoiler

Naruto 514 Confirmed Spoilers has
been out! but the naruto 514 raw is
below entitled,
Naruto Chapter 514 “Kabuto’s
Plan”
Tsuchikage prepares some Chiriton
(Clay release) jutsu in mid-air
Deidara: Things are getting worse
and worse! Chiriton all of a sudden?
He ’s gonna even more fired up!
Yeah!!
Kabuto watches Deidara as he gets
on the turtle
Deidara runs away by getting on a
bird
Tsuchikage: I won’t let you get
away!!
When he releases the Chiriton,
Akatsuchi stops him from behind.
Akatsuchi: If you do that, you ’ll kill
even the island tortoise!!
Tsuchikage: Eh! How puzzling! It
was so huge I could only see the
scenery!!
Deidara: There ’s an opening!!
Yeah!!
He releases a clay bird from his
hand and right before Tsuchikage’s
eyes: Katsu!!
The bird explodes, but the attack
was blocked by Akatsuchi ’s golem
Tsuchikage: Were you trying to get
us away from this island
Deidara: Akatsuchi ’s golem, huh.
You’re just the same as ever,
clinging around Tsuchikage, you
hindering bastard!! Yeah!!
Manda is going on a rampage on
the island
Kurotsuchi: That damned snake!!
Kabuto is squating down and doing
something


Kurotsuchi: It ’s got to be that guy
controlling the snake! He was
Orochimaru ’s subordinate, even
though he’s just a bean sprout of a
bastard!!
Manda tells Kabuto something
using telepathy
Kabuto: I see, Naruto ’s somewhere
on this turtle huh. In that case…
Where is the entrance?
Naruto is holding his head
Yamato: (Shit, what’s happening
outside!?) S… Seems like there are
an aw… Awful lot of earthquakes
today, huh
Aoba: Ye … Yeah!
Naruto: … Even so, that’s way too
many! In the first place were
earthquakes ever able to reverse
the ground and the sky?
Yamato: Uh … It just looks like it
because it was shaking so much…
Naruto: Really…? I’m going to go
out and take a quick look!!
Yamato: No, no~~ You ’re in the
midst of an important S-rank
mission, so finish your mission!
Naruto: But … I’m just going to take
a quick look…
Yamato (makes a stern face):
What ’s most important to a ninja is
to complete his mission as fast as
possible!! And that mission is a
single mission, that was assigned to
you precisely because you are
you!! It is a mission only you can
do!! That is why you were tasked
with it… Do you understand!
Naruto!
Naruto: ….
The armadillo behind them
stretches out
Aoba: (As expected, even Naruto
has begun to notice the
abnormalities … We tricked him that
this was a S-rank mission but what
he is doing is just checking whether
animals have a penis. Naruto isn ’t
an idiot… He must already have
figured it out…)
Naruto: Yeah! I got it! I’ll focus on
my mission!!
Aoba: (Good! For the time being
everything is going well! It ’s great
he’s an idiot!!)
Kurotsuchi does some seals
Kabuto notices Kurotsuchi
Kurotsuchi: (Too slow!!) Youton:
Sekkaikori no Jutsu (TN: melting
release: hardening quicklime); he
spits quicklime out of his mouth
Kabuto evades the attack: You ’ve
appeared, huh (I wonder if Aoba is
here too …)
Just then, Yamato, Motoi, Aoba
arrive
Kurotsuchi: Don ’t just come out
here so nonchalantly! I can take
care of him alone!! (as he is saying
this …)
Aoba: You really are Tsuchikage’s
granddaughter…
Kabuto: Excellent… Can I have you
lead me to where Naruto is?
Yamato: A snake … That voice…
You couldn’t be…
Kabuto removes his hood: We
meet again, Yamato
Kurotsuchi: I ’ll send a flow over
there!!Get him!! (expanding his
mouth) Suiton: Mizu Rappa (water
trumpet)
Aoba: That ’s great!
Kabuto evades
Aoba: It ’s no good! He read your
moves!!
Kurotsuchi: (while saying “get
him!”)… I got him!
Yamato: This is…
Kabuto: I see
Kuro: (My Sekkaikori no Jutsu is
instant cement! By spilling some
water around, I expand my
range … And when it reacts with
water, it solidifies!!) With this, you
can ’t move any more!!
Yamato: Motoi-san, Aoba, don’t
step on this water!
Cement encases Yamato’s body
(TN: I don’t know if Ohana meant
Kabuto…)
Kuro: I have another plan within
this plan!
Aoba: Alright! Once he gets
solidified, he ’s mine! I’ll get intel out
of him!
Deidara and Tsuchikage and flying
towards the sky, they are so fast
Akatsuchi is lagging a little
Deidara (You ’ve gotten even faster
than when you were in your prime,
haven ’t you, gramps)
tsuchikage: You always fought
from a long distance! I don ’t like
that!!
Deidara: Shut up! (I’ll get him with
C4!! yeah!)
Trees come out of Yamato’s hand,
Aoba rides on those trees towards
where Kabuto is, solidified
Aoba: Kabuto … You sure have
fallen… Becoming even more and
more like Orochimaru
Kabuto: Before worrying about me,
you should worry about falling
from there
Yamato: Aoba, focus!
Aoba is about to reach Kabuto but
Kabuto sheds his skin and becomes
a snake. It slithers along Yamato ’s
tree and nears Yamato. Aoba falls
into the cement
Yamato: He shedded! Is this it!?
Yamato sends out blocks of wood
from his waist, and sends Motoi
flying away on them
Yamato: Motoi-san, stay away!!
Kabuto bites Yamato …
Kabuto: Kurotsuchi, I knew how
your jutsu worked, so I was able to
make you let down your guard
Aoba: !!?
Motoi: Yamato!!
Kuro: Shit!!
Yamato runs away
Tsuchikage: You’re pretty good for
flying up this high arent you!!
Deidara: Don ’t look down on me,
gramps!! Your Chiroton and my
Bakuton (exploding release), which
of them is Art …?
From behind Deidara, the Edo
Tensei coffins appear
Deidar: !!? What the hell? I was just
at the best part!! Yeah!!
The coffin shuts and disappears.
Yamato (TN: I think Ohana meant
Kabuto) takes refuge in Manda’s
nostrol. Manda disappears.
Tsuchikage returns
Tsuchikage: Deidara got away…
How about you guys?
Motoi: Yamato, the one who used
Mokuton and was keeping an eye
on the Kyuubi, got captured …
Aoba: Our guy got away too!! Help
me out of this situation!! I ’ll go right
after him!! Where did Kabuto go!?
Motoi: I cant sense the enemy any
more … I don’t know which way he
went either. It’s no use.
Tsuchikage: They couldn’t get as far
as the Kyuubi and Hachibi huh… I
don’t know about that Mokuton
user who probably stood out
because he could be used as a
hostage for interrogation …
Tsuchikage gets Aoba out of the
cement
Tsuchikage: The problem now is
that intel could get into their hands
from that Yamato!
Aoba: Yamato-san isnt someone
you can get intel out of that easily!!
Tsuchikage: That ’s not what I’m
saying. If he’s up against Madara,
then he has really strong eye
jutsu … He won’t be able to do
anything if he has those eye jutsu
used against him
Yamato is tied up and falls to the
ground
Yamato: Kuh!
Madara: You ’ve brought me quite a
different present, hmm?
Kabuto: That is certainly true… But
this guy was the one watching over
the Kyuubi and is in possession of
some top-secret information. Even
better, with this guy, we can make
those Zetsus even stronger …
Rather than doing the impossible,
the minute we caught this guy, I
was choosing the method that
would be 4 times more efficient.
For you guys, that is.
Zetsu: …
Madara’s right eye is the Sharingan;
left eye is the Rinnegan
Madara: In that case, hurry up. This
left eye is craving war
Nagato’s Rinnegan is with
Madara…!!
Naruto is on break next week
because Kishimoto’s doing some
data collection/research.

No comments:

Post a Comment