Your Ad Here

2010-10-05

Bleach Manga Chapter 423 Spoiler

Central 46: The sentence is
announced!
Former 5th Division Captain, Aizen
Sousuke, is sentenced to 18,800
consecutive years in the 8th Prison,
the lowest dungeon level.
Aizen: Indeed. People such as
yourselves are passing judgement
on me? Don ’t joke.
Central 46: Just because you are
immortal you go too far, traitor!
Bind his eyes and mouth!! Add
20,000 more years to his sentence!!


BLEACH 423 Farewell Swords
Yamajii: Absurd!! You lost your
Captain ’s haoris? It’d be different if
they were destroyed!!
Don ’t have such calm expressions!!
I’ll be worried!!
Byakuya: Commander, don’t be
worried. It’s cheap so I’ve placed an
order for another.
Yamajii: That’s not what I’m
worried about!
That ’s it’s cheap isn’t the issue,
idiot!! Alright! Battle implements
aren ’t for hoping you can win!!
What on earth do you think a haori
is!!
Kenpachi: A hindrance.
Byakuya: A cheap thing.
Kyouraku: A fashion accessory?
Yamajii: You ’re all fools!!
Ukitake’s subordinate: The
Commander seems healthy!
Ukitake: Yes, ten days after the
battle? …He lost his left arm but I’m
relieved his strength seems to
have returned. There still isn ’t a
shinigami in Soul Society who can
take his place.
Weird shingami 1: Captain, where
can I find Captain Kurotsuchi!
Kurotsuchi ’s subordinate: If you
want the captain he’s not here. He’s
in Hueco Mundo doing research or
something.
Weird shinigami 1: Huh? Again? I
give up. Didn ’t he leave VC
Hinamori with the 12th Division?
She had her internal organs
restored.
VC Matsumoto has come to pay her
a visit.
Kurotsuchi ’s subordinate: It’s no
use. I’ll explain it to her.
Weird shinigami 1: Sorry, VC
Matsumoto.
Kutsotsuchi ’s subordinate: Isn’t she
here?
Weird shinigami: Huh?
A cave.
Hitsugaya is swinging his sword.
Hitsugaya: It ’s no use like this. If I
remain this way…I’ll never be able
to protect Hinamori. I need to be
able to handle bankai and
Hyourinmari more freely.
In the shadows is Matsumoto.
Matsumoto steps forward. Neither
Shuuhei and Renji are in the
company house. They must be
somewhere polishing their swords.
I …even though you’ve
disappeared you didn’t leave me a
single memento.
I hated how you’re like that, but if
you were to leave a memento
I might never move on from there.
You even perceived me in that
spot. Thank you, Gin. That ’s what I
loved about you.
Ichigo’s room.
Orihime: Ah!
Ichigo wakes up. His hair is back to
normal.
Orihime: Kurosaki-kun!!
Ichigo: Huh? Wha? This …is my
room?
Rukia: Yes. You’ve been asleep for
nearly a month.
Orihime: Everyone’s calmed down.
I’m embarrassed I screamed aloud
by myself.
Ichigo: One month…really? And my
power is…
Rukia: …Ichigo, I heard from
Urahara that you…lost your
shinigami powers.
Ichigo: He told you that? I guess so.
Looks like I ’ll have to give up being
a shinigami agent.
Rukia: When your powers
disappear the first stage is intense
pain and loss of consciousness.
When your body passed through
the dangai the passage of time was
probably reversed and your hair
became shorter.
Although we didn ’t ask. At the time
you lost your shinigami powers.
The second stage is the stabilization
of the spirit pressure and regaining
consciousness.
Soon all your remaining spiritual
power will disappear.
Ichigo: Really? I expected it.
Rukia: You ’re not surprised.
Ichigo: No. I somehow had the
feeling. Can I go outside?
Ichigo leaves the front door.
Ichigo: (I can ’t sense the presence
of spirits. Rukia’s presence is fading.
My power really is fading.)
Rukia: This is farewell, Ichigo.
Ichigo: Looks like it.
Rukia: Hey, don ’t look so sad! Even
if you can’t see me I’ll be able to
see you!
Ichigo: What? That’s not something
to be glad about! I won’t even
make a sad face later on!
Rukia disappears.
Ichigo: Give my regards to
everyone.
Rukia: Yes.
Ichigo: See ya later, Rukia. Thanks.
Onto quieter days.
The end.
No Bleach next week.
Resumption scheduled for Volume
48.

No comments:

Post a Comment