Your Ad Here

2010-02-09

ON PIECE MANGA CHAPTER 574 SPOILER

One Piece Chapter 574: The Death of Portgas D Ace



2
[Insert text: And then......?!]
Luffy: ……………?!!
Pirates: HE GOT ACE~~~~~~~~~~~!!!

3
Pirates: EVERYONE STOP AKAINU~~~~~~~!!!
People: !!! // FIRE~~~~~~!!!!

4
People: !!!
Pirated: It’s no good… there’s no stopping this guy!!
Akainu: It would appear that you have life in you yet…
Ace: !!!
Luffy: STOP~~~~~!!!
Jimbei: I will allow no more of this…!!!

5
People: !!!
Pirates: Jimbei!!!
Mr3: Aahhhh~~~~~~!! This is a relief… I thought I was going to…
Marco: Just get these handcuffs off!! Now!!
Jimbei: Unghh……
Akainu: I suggest you put an end to your attempts to buy time, Jimbei. / As a former Shichibukai, you should be all too familiar with the power I wield…
Jimbei: If by tearing this body apart… // …I can delay you in the slightest, then I am content!!! / I never intended to place value on my own life from the outset!!!

6
Marines: Vice-Admiral Garp!!! What are you doing?!!!
Sengoku: What do you mean to do, Garp?!!!
People: !!!
Garp: *pant*……!! You’d better… keep me help down here tight, Sengoku!!! / ……!!! Because if you don’t……… you can be damned sure… // …I’m going to murder… that Sakazuki!!!
Sengoku: ………!!! You fool…!!!
Someone: It would seem that a little punishment for this traitor is in order!!!
Someone: Jimbei, get down!!!
Jimbei: …………………!!!

7
Akainu: ?!!!
People: Commander Vista!! Commander Marco!!!
Akainu: Ngh…!! Ahhhh, this is getting irritating………!! // Haki users now…? // Can you not see that it is too late for Fire Fist?
Vista: For a moment’s neglect, I feel boundless regret…!!
Marco: How could we let this happen…?!!

8
Luffy: !
Pirates: Ace……!!!
Ace: ………!! I’m sorry……… // ………Luffy…
Luffy: ……………!! // Ace!!! …We’ve gotta hurry and treat your -
Ace: I’m sorry I couldn’t let you save me properly………!!! / *pant* // Forgive me……!!! // *pant*

9
Luffy: What are you talking about?!! Don’t say stupid things like that!!! / *pant* // Somebody deal with his wounds!!! Somebody save Ace!!!
Pirates: Hurry over here, Doctor!! He needs emergency treatment!!!
Doctor: Coming!
Ace: It’s no good!!! …*pant*… / …I can tell when my own end has come…!!! / *pant*
Doctor: ……………!!
Ace: He’s burned up my insides……!!! *pant*… / I’m not coming back from this……… so, Luffy… // Listen up……!!!
Luffy: ……………!!! / ……What are you talking about…? Ace… are you going to die? // ……No… you promised…!!! …*pant*… / *pant*

10
Luffy: You told me, didn’t you, Ace…?!!! // You said you wouldn’t die~~~~~~~!!! / Uunnhhh…
Ace: …Yeah… you know… if it weren’t for the Sabo thing… and having a little brother like you to look out for… // …I would never have… even… wanted to live…
[TN: I hate you, Oda. Okay, DISCLAIMER: I have no idea what "sabo no ken" refers to. "~no ken" is pretty much the vaguest structure ever, and I don't know whether "sabo" is a person's name, the name of a thing, or anything else that it could feasibly refer to (edict suggests that the word can be an abbreviation of "sabotage", or a type of shoes, and to be honest, I can't rule either of those out either).]
Flashback!People: If Gold Roger’d had a kid~? // Then he oughtta be executed!!!
Ace: Nobody else wanted me to, after all… // …so it’s only natural………!
Flashback!People: Oh, I’ve got a good one! How about sticking one needle in his body… // …for every person in the world with a grudge against Roger! // No, he should be burned at the stake…!! That way the whole world… / …could watch and laugh as he went to his death!! // They’d all be saying the same thing, you know?! / “Serves you right!” Gyahahaha!

11
Flashback!People: I know what his last words should be, as well! / “I’m sorry for being born, piece of trash that I am!” // Ah, well. Not like he really exists. // ………
Flashback!Dadan: Ace!!! You’ve been causing trouble in the town again!!!
Flashback!Ace: Shut up!! If I was stronger, I would’ve killed the lot of them!!
Flashback!Dadan: What did you say~~?!!
Ace: ……… // ……Oh, yeah… if you ever… happen to run across Dadan… / Could you tell him goodbye from me…? It’s weird…
Luffy: ………………
Ace: Now that I’m about to die… I even feel like I miss that idiot…
Luffy: ……………!!!
Ace: I have just…… one regret… / That I won’t be able to see… your dream come to pass…… / *pant* // …But I know you. / You’ll pull it off for sure……!!! // You’re my brother, after all……!!!

12-13
Ace: …Just like… we promised back then… / I have no regrets… about how I lived my life…!!
Luffy: ………No!! You’re lying!!
Ace: *pant*… *pant*… No, it’s true……!! // …It looks like what I really wanted in the end… // …wasn’t fame or renown at all… // …It was an answer to the question…
Luffy: !
Ace: …of whether I should have… been born. // ……*pant*… My voice… is getting too quiet… / ……Luffy, I want you to listen to what I say now…… / …and tell it to the guys… afterwards…
Luffy: ……
Ace: ………!! Old man………!!! // All you guys……!!! // And… // …Luffy……
Luffy: !
Flashback!Ace: Get out here! I’m here to take the head… / …of Whitebeard!!
Whitebeard: ……………!!
Ace: Even though I’ve been good for nothing my whole life…
Marco: *pant*…… *pant*…
Ace: Even though I carry the blood of a demon within me……!!
Flashback!People: Ace~~~~~! We’re gonna save you, no matter what! // Don’t you dare give up~~~~~!!

14-15
Ace: You guys still loved me… // …Thank you so much…!!!
Marines: !!! // Ace……!!
Luffy: !

16
Flashback!Ace: Gramps… do you think…
Luffy: Ace……?
Flashback!Ace: …I should really… // …have been born…?
Flashback!Ace: What, did you think I was dead?

17
Flashback!Luffy: I……!!
Flashback!Ace: What’re you crying for?!! / Don’t act like people are dead when they’re not, dummy!! // I’m not gonna die, no matter what!! That’s a promise!! / Like hell I could die and leave my weak little brother all on his own!
Flashback!Rouge: If it’s a boy… “Ace”… // Gol D Ace… the name of our child…

No comments:

Post a Comment