Your Ad Here

2010-01-27

One piece manga chapter 572 spoiler

One Piece Chapter 572 "The Times They
Are A-Changin'."

Verification: Confirmed
Source: AP, 2ch
Credits: Aohige_AP

Marines: "Fire Fist Ace" is... freed!!
Pirates: You did it Strawhat!!! You got
Ace back!!!
Prisoner: He's been contiuously doing
the impossible since Impel Down... Man,
that guy really....
Ivankov: That's a man that will "get it
done!"!!
Ace: Don't let your guard down, Luffy!
Hibashira!! (Fire pillar!)
Jinbei: Ace!!! Luffy!!!





Marines: Watch out, they're strong!!
Ace: Can you fight, Luffy?
Luffy: Of course I can!!
Marines: Fire Fist Ace is a "Fire"
Logia!! Do not let him get away!!
Ace: I never dreamed the day will come
when I'll be rescued by you... Thanks
Luffy
Luffy: Hehehe!! Well, ol' man Whitebeard
and his folks helped me out!!
Marine: Don't think you'll get away
already!! This is where you will be
executed!!
(Marines attack)
Ace: Hey, he's my brother... leave him
alone, will ya?

Ace: "Fire Fist"!!!
Marines: WHOAAA!!!
Ace: You got stronger, Luffy!
Luffy: I'll one day surpass you, Ace!



Aokiji: Ice Block!
Ace: Admiral Aokiji!
Luffy: Whoa, it's him!!
Ace: Well, for now I'll protect you.
Stay back, Luffy!
Ace: "Pheasant Peck", Kyou-Kaen! (Mirror
Flame)!

Vista: Look at them go, they're perfect
combination!
Commander: Cut a path of those two!!
Marines: Execute "Fire Fist" and
"Strawhat"!!

Sengoku: What a disgrace...!! How could
I let this happen, with me here!!
Marine: Fleet Admiral!!
Doflamingo: Heh heh heh.... Let them go.
It's more fun that way.
Momonga: Don't be silly!!
Akainu: Don't worry, we won't let them
get out of here....
Marine: Admiral Sakazuki!!
Marine: Who is this traitor!?
Marine: No, it's a prisoner disguised as
a marine!!!
Marine: Whooaa!!! Everyone out of the
way!!! The enemy ship is moving!!! Don't
get close, it's advancing on land with
paddles!!
Pirate: Hey!! Who's on that thing!?
Squad: Pops!!! Everyone!! Get out of
here!!! I'll handle this battlefield!!

Pirates: Squad!! It's Maelstrom Spider
Squad!!!
Whitebeard: Those bastards...
Pirates: Don't be stupid, Squad!! You
plan to die here!?
Squad: Of course I do.... that's how
much I've betrayed pops!!!
Even if I can't repay him... If I don't
do this, I can't go on!!! Take Ace and
get out of here!!
Marco: Damnit Squad, he chose a stupid
path.... Hey you!! Get this cuffs off
me, hurry!!

*Crash*!!
Pirates: WHOOOAAA!? What the... the ship
stopped!!
Whitebeard: *panting*

Squad: Pops!!!
Whitebeard: Don't you know how tragic it
is for a parent to have their child die
before him, Squad!?
Don't be so full of yourself... My life
isn't going to be swayed by a mere pesky
stab by you.
Everyone's got their own length of life.
Commanders: .....!!
Whitebeard: We've done what we set out
here to do. We have no business here
anymore...!!
Jinbei: Pops....
Commander: Pops!!!
Whitebeard: The order I'm going to give
you right now... is my final "Captain's
order".
So listen well.... Whitebeard Pirates!!!


Pirates: The last order!!? Hold up pops,
don't even start that!! We don't want to
hear it!!
We're going back to the New World
together, rigth!!?
Ace: Pops...!!!
Whitebeard: I'll part you here!!!
Everyone!!! Survive, and fall back to
the New World safely!!
Commander: p...pops!!! You plan to die
here!!?
Whitebeard: I'm a remnant of history....
There's no ship for me to sail on in the
new era!!!

Whitebeard: Go!!! My men!!!!
Commander: No Pops!!!!
Commander: It's Captain's order... we
have to go!!!
Luffy: Ol' man!!
Ace: Pops!!

Whitebeard: Don't look back... the times
are changing!!
Marines: Uwaaaaa!!!
Sengoku: Whitebeard
(Flashback): You're a pirate and you're
not interested in treasures? What
exactly do you want? Hey, Newgate!!
Whitebeard: I've journeyed a long
way.... Let's finish this once and for
all, Marines!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment