Your Ad Here

2010-01-20

One Piece Manga Chapter 571 Spoiler

Chapter 571: The Execution Stand


???: It's Garp, the "hero"!
Inazuma: The bridge is.... falling!!
Ivankov: Do something about it, Strawhat
boy!!
Garp: I've been fighting pirates long
before you were born!!


Garp: If you want to get through here,
do so over my dead body!! "Strawhat
Luffy"!!!
Garp: That is the path you both chose!!!
Ace: Gramps...


Garp (younger): Don't be so spoiled!!
You're gonna become a stronger marine
than anyone!!
With an attitude like that, you'd be
killed by the pirates in an instant!!


Luffy: I can't do that Grampa, please
get out of my way!!!
Garp: If you can't, then it means Ace
dies!!!
Luffy: No, I don't want to!!!
Garp: Many unwanted things happen in the
world, despite your wishes!!! I won't go
easy on you!!!
Garp: Luffy... I declare you an enemy of
mine!!!



Ace (flashback): After all this... I
know value my own life!!
(Garp closes his eyes)
Sengoku: GARP!!!


Onigumo: Vice Admiral Garp!!?
Sengoku: You're still a parent afterall,
Garp...!!

???: Pops!!!!


Hancock (flashback): Take this... it's
the key to your brother's cuffs!
Luffy: Hang in there for a sec, I have
the keys!!
Ace: Luffy you...!!?
Marine A: Look, Fleet Admiral Sengoku is
using his ability!!
Marine B: This is the first time I've
seen it!!


Sengoku: Wait!! Don't you think I'll let
you off!!!
Ace: ...!? Sengoku!!?

Luffy: No!!! The key!!!
VA Strawberry: Take aim!!!
Luffy: Aaaahhh!!! No, the key!!
Mr3: .... uh.....!!
Mr3: ...!! What was that... I suddenly
lost my conciousness....!!
Luffy: What the!? "3"!!! What are you
doing here!!?
Sengoku: I'll execute you by my own
hands!!!
Luffy: Gomu gomu..... oh hey, "3",
protect Ace with your wall
Mr3: GYAAAAA!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT
THING!!?? GYAAAAAAA!!!!


Luffy: Giant Balloon!!!
Sengoku: !!?

Mr3: Candle Wall!!
Sengoku: He can grow large!!?

Marine: The execution stand is falling!!
Pirate?: What just happened!? Ace isn't
dead yet!!


???: We're falling!!
Mr3: I'll make the key!! I'll get those
cuffs off right away!!
Luffy: Gotcha!!
Pirate: Captain Buggy!! That's our
brother Mr3
Buggy: WHY!!?
Marines: Shoot them!!! Blow them away
along with the stand!!!


Bon-chan (flashback): Make sure and save
your brother!!!
Mr3: If I told you the reason I'm
here... is to fulfill my fallen
comrade's wishes... would you laugh at
me?
Luffy: I course I wouldn't!!!
Mr3: Save your brother, Strawhat!!!
Kizaru?: Oh no!!
(Explosion)


Marine: Firefist is in his solid form,
he can't possibly be alive!!
Marine: huh!? There's a tunnel of flames
in the explosion!!

Ace: You're always like that, Luffy!!
You never listen to what I say... and
dash in headstrong!!
Pirates: AAAACCCEE!!!
Luffy: AAAACCEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment