Your Ad Here

2009-12-22

One Piece Chapter 569 Spoiler

VERIFICATION: CONFIRMED
PIC TRANSLATION
CREDITS: maxisam
,
special mention: mrm

Bear: Monkey D. Luffy
Luffy: ****. Big trouble
IVA : Fake one
Fake Bear: Boa Hancock
Luffy: it's very dangerous to stand
over there !
Fake Bear: Our side. Cease fire.
Luffy: Oh. you guys are in the
same side.
Luffy: ahahaha...They are going to
execute Ace again !lu!!
Iva-Chan: Luffy boy if you get
knocked out again, you might die !
The stimulant only deceived your
body.
Go away !
I need to fight. This is a war. If I
don't have the resolution to kill
him, I can't change any thing.

Sengoku : Everyone go !!! Cut
whitebeard's head off !!!
Guys: Old Man !!!
Whitebeard: Don't come to me.
Guys: Old Man !!!
Whitebeard: You guys think you
can kill me like this ?
I don't need help yet !
I am Whitebeard !
Marines: Monster !!!
Whitebeard: My death means
something is going to happen. I'm
pretty sure about this.
So before I see the future of these
kids, I won't die !
Is it right ? Ace .
Marines : Since when those pirates
stood behind Whitebeard !
Guys: Let's guard the old man's
name !
Whitebeard: My clever bratty !!!
Sengoku : If you wanna see those
guys future, I can show you now !
Whitebeard !
EXECUTE !
Pirates : ACE !!!!!!
Whitebeard: Looks like I can't stop
it ... Damn it.
Watch this. Whitebeard !
Luffy: STOP !!!!
Pirates: Haƍshoku !!!
Aokiji : Wow... this sh*t really
happened
Iva : What the heck !!!
Whitebeard: kid !
Marco: Old man !!!
Damn. distracted !
Yellow Monkey: @#$%%^.
Marco: Seastone !
Guys: Marco !
Guys: Jos !!
Blue Pheasant : Whitebeard Pirates
are going down !
Guys: Commanders got defeated
one by one ...
Luffy: Thank you. Hancock !
Boa: He called my name again.....
(blushing)...
Iva: Isn't she Pirate Empress ? You
know her ?
Fake bear: Go away ! Hancock.
Boa: Do I allow you to speak my
name ? How dare you !
SPOILER #1:
CREDITS: arisemut
chapter 569. Monster
Luffy: ...!! ah
Luffy: they intend to execute Ace!
Iva: Mugiwara boy!! Remember, if
you fall down again, do not hope
you can come back to this world!
Iva: Tension hormones that trick
your body, only to deceive!! your
wounds are still not healed!
Luffy: haah ... haah ...
Luffy: I will not fall again ...!
Iva: minggiiiiiiiiir!! Hiihaaa!
Luffy:!
Luffy: Coby!!
Luffy: haah haah
Coby (if I did not fight)
Coby (I'm not going to change! This
is war! I had to fight with the intent
to kill him!)
Luffy: Gomugomu no ...
Coby: Soru!
Coby:!!?
Luffy: Bul ...
Luffy: let!
PX: Monkey D. Luffy
pirates: uwa!!
Luffy: damn. They are trouble!!
Iva: Kuma fake!
PX:!
Luffy:!?
Luffy: ah
PX: Shichibukai Boa Hancock ...
Luffy: oi!! danger!
PX: the attack was stopped ...!!
PX: friend
Luffy: oh, yes!! you do not hurt
you friend!
Luffy: thanks, Hancock!!
Hancock: he said my name again ♡
Iva: he's a pirate empress, is not
it!? why do you know?
Iva:?
PX: Boa Hancock, Move aside!
Hancock: I do not want my name
mentioned by you
pirates: pops!
Marco: ukh ...
Kizaru: oooh, you're not looking,
yaaa ...
Kizaru: but you keep this
handcuff ... phoenix Marco ...
Marco:!!?
Marco: Kairouseki!!
Marco: uwaa!
pirates: captain Marco!
pirates: captain Jozu lost!
Aokiji: Whitebeard Pirates are going
downs ...
pirates: Commanders got defeated
one by one ...
Sengoku: do not relax it!! you all,
kill Whitebeard!
pirates: pops!
Whitebeard: do not come here!
pirate:!!?
pirates: pops!!
Ace: ......
Whitebeard: ......
Whitebeard: they think ... only
this ...!!
Whitebeard: haah ... haah ...
Captain: ............
Whitebeard: they could kill me.
Whitebeard: I do not need help ...
Whitebeard: haah ... haah ...
Whitebeard: I am Whitebeard!!
Marine:!
Marine: mo ... monster!!
Whitebeard: I know ...
Whitebeard: what is the meaning
and effect ...
GARP: ...
Whitebeard: from death ...!!
Whitebeard: ... therefore ... I can not
die before them/for them
Whitebeard: I see a bright future of
my children ...
Whitebeard: you hear, Ace
Ace: ...!
Marine: why would they put behind
the formation Whitebeard!!
Whitebeard: ......
Whitebeard: haah ... haah ... well,
you would not understand ...
Jimbei: we protect the dignity
father!!
Whitebeard: stupid, you are too
understanding
Marine:!?
Sengoku: if you want to see the
future, will soon show you
Sengoku: done!
pirates: Aaaaaaace!
Whitebeard: no good. I think I can
not stop it ...
Whitebeard: uhugg!!
Whitebeard:!
Sengoku: behold, Whitebeard!
Whitebeard: uh! (****)
Luffy: stop
Ace:!!?
Sengoku: ..........!!!
Ace: ...
pirates:haoushoku ...!!!
Aokiji: oi oi, seriously ...!!!
Iva: ye, you had it!!
Luffy: I will soon help you!!
Whitebeard(child ...!!!)
O

No comments:

Post a Comment